No Products in the Cart
TSA Approved Combination Lock PadLock Locker Locks Security Suitcase Luggage Bag
Colour: Black, Pink, Silver
Using TSA combination locks allows your luggage to be unlocked and inspected by security authorities without damage.
TSA combination locks are required for all customers travelling to the USA and Euro. The TSA screens every passenger’s baggage before it is placed on the plane. At their discretion, from time to time, they choose to open a passenger’s luggage for closer inspection. When this occurs, if the luggage is fitted with any lock other than those approved by the TSA, they will destroy whatever lock is fitted to gain access.
Please read the operating instructions carefully before you operate the lock or try to set a new combination of numbers.
Combination Locks Instructions:
The original combination is 0-0-0, set your own combination:
1. Pull up the shackle
2. Rorate the shackle 90 degrees counterclockwise, hold down.
3. Set your own combination by turning dials to the convex line.
4. Turn the shackle back as normal. Then the setting is completed.
5. Dial your numbers to the indication line, pull the shackle to open.
6. Insert the shackle and scramble the numbers to lock.
7. Repeat the above to reset if needed.
Combination Locks Features
High Quality Material
TSA (Transportation Security Administration) Approved
3-Digit Dial (up to 1000 Different Combinations)
Weather resistance, Durable
1* Combination Lock