No Products in the Cart
Colour: Silver + White
For your safety, please make sure to buy the product with SAA Approval!
The outlet is fully compliant to AU/NZ standards
Easy to install
The twin USB powered 5V socket will charge various MP3 player, mobile phone, iPhone/iPad, camera, etc.
regular 240v AC power sockets
high power USB charge ports, which are tablet friendly, allowing you to charge two devices with USB cables at the same time without a wall charger
Simply remove the USB cable after charging and the doors automatically close so there is zero power consumed
Ideal to use in the kitchen, office, bedroom and guest room, etc.
1 Year Warranty
This device is recommended to be installed by a qualified electrician.
Please note: Due to various USB voltage output parameters of mobile devices, our products support charging 95% mobile devices on the market, and you may need extra specific chargers for the rest 5% devices.
Material for faceplate: flame-retardant polycarbonate(PC)
Material for back frame: fireproof PC
Material for contact: Strong conductive bronze
Dimensions:118(L) x 72(H) x 35mm(D)
Allowed maximum current for AC electric outlet: 10Amp
Allowed maximum voltage for AC electric outlet: 240V
Allowed maximum current for USB charging ports: 2100mA
Allowed maximum voltage for USB charging ports: 5V
Compatible plugs: Plugs used in Australia, New Zealand
1x Wall Double Power Supply